Saturday, December 17, 2011

Suki-Ya--CHeryll babe

yahooo~~public holiday because of the Malay festival. Actually what is that, I dun ever know.Make sure that's a holiday for me..^^

Date my Cheryll babe for outing that day, brought a lot with her hubby and also lovely daughter,Xuan Xuan...I had a long time never meet her, become pretty and prettier~~Jealous..>.< When my turn to change different??Haizzz....stress of assignments let all of us become so messy and pure...

well, back to topic...Having our lunch at SUKI-YA..yup....that was my favorite~

Lenglui Mummy and Cubbi daughter..

wow~~Yum Yum~~



2 uncles non-stop eating~~

naughty of us






miss to take the photo with CHeryll during convocation...
so just can do it~






sweeties~

this pic look not bad~




No comments:

Post a Comment