Thursday, December 08, 2011

Diploma Convocation

Finally reached this day,  my convocation for diploma...Sure, diploma is nothing for nowadays, but it prove that I had been passed through this phase and continue to the next phase...the strive for the 2 years 4 months to exchange for this day...Yup...I was graduated~~

the memories is recall back that the 2 years before that I attended the convocation of my senior...I still thinking when my turn for this...The time flied fast, this day was coming...

Xiao Bai and me inside the hall~~

2 couples in the house~~^^
Afraid when saw this picture, we 2 look a like...Zzzz(me and Mr.Sia)


Mr Wee also attending...I had a long time never saw him~

Me and Darling~


Fat Hao darling and her Mr.Lim

Xiao Qi and Da Qi

Xiao Bai and Me~

Yeah~~we're graduate~



thanks for Jason Sia come to attend my convocation!!^^
 Yes~~We are DEM3~








nothing to say on this....just simply post my pics...
gonna continue rush my assignments~~~ganbateh~

No comments:

Post a Comment