Monday, December 12, 2011

NIKE KL 10Km fun run

Belated post for the Nike KL 10km fun run.. The main purpose that I join this event is to get the Nike t-shirt and also the bottle. I only paid for RM20 and get both of this, felt worth. Because of this fun run, we already start training our stamina few weeks before.(the fact is just went for jogging few times>.<)
Finally reach this day, 5am in the morning we already reached college to wait the college bus. 


wow~~there are crowded of people.

what happen you 2?look fierce...

lengzai...受不受沟啊?

opps~~dun stop me~

yeah~~start the run~

snapshot for the half journey~


finally~~we achieve it~~I'm using 1 and half hour to finish the 10km...it's unbelievable..I tot i can't do it but finally I did it..


jump up guy~

free ice-cream after this, yum yum~~

take the funny picture...at last, i was the normal 1~

cool girl...

wat I doing?
 take some rest after this~



the free NIke shoes Pendrive for every participants~~Like it so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment