Sunday, December 18, 2011

just only word

There was a long long time I never have my word in here, my dear blog. I just perfunctory updating some pictures to record all the things that happened to me recently. Here had been abandoned by me for 1 months, there just only few posts for last month. Actually, there are a lot of things happened on last month, I'm too busy already.

The busier advance diploma life let me can't has a proper rest. Finally, all done,the assignment...However, final is coming soon...Let myself to be a lazy worm in this weekend because I know after this I need to fight for final. The 1st exam for me in my advance diploma, there are lot of different between the diploma life. It's getting tough,OMG!!!I hope I can solve it, I don't want to stop here because of the bullshit assignment. It's  really cause our temper become worst. We should having some activities to release our stress..YES~I'm waiting for the CHristmas Night, but I still haven't prepare the exchange present yet..Miss Baobei CHeryll, Mary and also Chervonne~

In these days, I had think a lot about the friendship.Everything is change and no more come back. I shouldn't care about this...Just be myself...

For him, I will continue ignore you until my exam was end..don't blame me if I really do it..thanks for the week to be my maid...this CHristmas you're not around me, there were the 3rd Christmas between u and me..Eat yourself la~~^^ (don't think I will say something sweet,hehe)devil smile

No comments:

Post a Comment