Sunday, August 29, 2010

what's my feeling 4 you

You don't have any authority 2 say that things.Why?Coz u just a person that try to get into ppl relationship~I'm the Victim, not you!!who come disturbing my life 1st~You must thinking what u done 1st just let ppl dislike u...wat u done to hurt other ppl..You never think about what the people feeling...You just think by your own~i recognize that i dislike you cause u ever try 2 get inside our relationship~i don't believe coz i'm not around u 2~i'm just at a far away place~let's use your mind and thinking, if one day in future, ur guy having any relation with other girl...wat u'll think?maybe u'll crazy than me~I'm care, coz i love him~don't always said about your mis-perception  thats call love ~you're a pretty girl , a clever girl~seriously with your love, dun simply 2 say like~you already be a woman, not a girl~pls loyalty with ur guy~that time i chat with you, i felt u r a good girl~after seen somethings that you post, i dun think we can be a fren~Be a girl, i really care about my man got any action with a girl~i'm sure u also will care about this, coz u also a girl~i never think i will say something 2 hurt you, coz I know you also a girl that need love~maybe that time just your mis-perception when argue with ur guy~ i want to know you, i want to know which type of girl u r...even i dislike u, coz my man ever have good feeling with u~i jealous~if u really a good girl. i'm ntg say that~maybe u all perfect than me~u have nice look, intelligent brain,perfect family,nice frens and a guy u like~but 1 thing that i not agree is, u not loyalty with ur love~trust me!!i ever try 2 be fren with u~just ur attitude make me dislike~just hope u can forever with ur love~u can hate me~u can dislike me~even u can say me is a cheap girl!!that all my feeling~wat i wan 2 tell u~dun hate with him, he ntg wrong with this, just my childish things~start now, i won't think 2 much with this, it won't get any benefit for me~still be a fren with him ,k ?i noe same school  when meet will feel something weird 1~i dun wan u 2 become stranger coz of my stupid thinking~he still now also the nice guy~maybe coz me he turn a lot~i will let him wat he likes 2 do~i won't ask about this things, let it become pass~sorry 2 make trouble 2 u~take care~

No comments:

Post a Comment