Monday, August 30, 2010

thz all~

listening wat bao bei said, don't care wat the ppl say~
i know i shouldn't said that 2 her.
i already cause my dear's reputation get bad in his school~
felt so sorry to him~
i shouldn't fall into the trap that set by ppl~
purposely said something and try to separate our relationship~
don't know why so suddenly do that stupid things ~
isn't too free?
sorry lol!!i'm busy lol~
tot everybody so clever, no need study then can get a good result ?
i'm stupid that i recognize~i need study and study just can memorize~
a doubtful ppl always feel other always saying her
den just will get out the joke~
if i'm childish i will do the things same like you~
i'm having my life and enjoy my life
i have 9 bao bei that always beside me~
always gv me support, gv me opinion and try 2 make me happy~
i have a dear that love me, nvr scold when i said something over ~
i love my dear that he love me all the time ,nvr try to gv up even other ppl is hate him~
i noe he maybe will face some problem at his school~
but he nvr scold me to do that~he just worry i'll unhappy coz tis
thz with my "sis" Jason and my fren Edwin
tat night keep listening with me ~and sorry for disturbing u 2 studying~haha



No comments:

Post a Comment