Friday, August 13, 2010

change change change

Wao!!!wao!! wao!!!
 a day change my mind~~
thinking and thinking...short?isn't great?
waiting and waiting~~sunday faster coming~~i wan c my new hair style~
scare the output i can't acceptable...
den i will keep regret ...regret~~
den Mr. Sia will say tat ' i call u dun cut already, short really not nice'
after tat will keep laugh me~
but really wanna have a try~a new me~
nvm la~~my hair already messy like shit~~
new pattern maybe will be ok~~hehehe~~
Mr. Sia pls dun laugh me if really bad~~k?
i noe u dislike short hair~~but but but~~~
ppl wan try ar~~~next time just let it long lol~~kkk~~^^

2day have a great moment with bao bei men~~
and also thz vivian and her family~~
i have a great dinner with them~~feel little fish ....
how can i kacau they family dinner~~haizz~~fish~~

dunno is my problem or wat~y i go inside the room, all follow~
i get out all also follow~feel fan neh~~

No comments:

Post a Comment