Thursday, August 19, 2010

have a nice day~

last night insomnia,y?i dun have drink any coffee or tea ma~~
cause me 5am just get into my dream~
in the morning feel my head so heavy and faint~
Go to college in noon 4 my last class ...
have a lunch with kfc and pizza hut~
feel so happiness and enjoyable~
after tat we go to bao bei wei house c girl girl~
1st time meet her, feel got a bit same like baobei ying~haha...
when night, let baobei ying force go 4 swmming ~
they all teach a stupid me~haha~~
luckily finally noe a bit lol~~thz 4 them so fiece~
baobei zi rmb suhsi zammai~hahaha~
all baobei men wear so sexy~especially cai ying mum~~
the body shape is nice than cai ying~~hahaha~~
and also thz for aunty teaching me swmming~~hehe
after tat, we enjoy our dinner at mamak~
have a nice day 2day~~


No comments:

Post a Comment