Friday, August 27, 2010

time 4 prepare exam

yeah!!it's me again...hehehe~~
what I wanna talk today?erm~erm~
so great with my WPD exam, it's too simple and far away from my expected~hehe~i think all can get a high of this~now confusing with which subject should I read 1st, OB or FOS?who can help me make the decision?
when the night that i'm hardworking study my WPD~my table is messy and the notes was pasted full of my wall..but that's attractive ~but i know all my baobei will say that my table messy all the time~haha~actually that's true~but before my exam, i already clean it ,just now messy again~hehe~now all my notes was throw into my rubbish bin~yeah~finish 1 subject lol~still got 4 to go...ganbateh ya~waiting 2 see my man ~but he is busying with his school programs.. i still want to thanks him...when i face some annoyance coz disturbing by my shit housemate ~he console and make a support 2 me~thz dear~missing u~



No comments:

Post a Comment