Monday, August 09, 2010

a decision

i trust you, so i forgive u this time~~don't make me regret 4 do this decision
if really nothing ,y so scare to let me noe...
if really dislike , y still care about tis things.
don't u know wat the mean of 'an mei'...
'ai mei' mean in between of friend and lover
mean u already fall in love with her just you not dare 2 say out
if really dislike, pls don't say 'ai mei'..
I'll so hurt 4 listen that because it mean you already fall in love with other girl
I'll think about how you two sweet sweet sms in phone
I'll know that your heart already have other girl....

dear....please don't do this things again k?
that night when i listen that, hurt so much...
almost wanna crazy already coz i don't think you will do this things..
i keep on thinking and thinking what should i do...
finally i choose that give u 1 more chance

You tell me a story, ours story~~
1st we meet, the feeling that time, and how we become lover
suddenly my brain full of this memory, ours memory
some of this memory i already forgot...
U remind that we haven a sweet memory b4..

Hope won't happen this thing again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment