Sunday, September 11, 2011

graduate trip DEM3

the last trip for our DEM3...yup..this is our graduate trip for end of diploma...
the beginning plan is go to the Puchong Village Water Sport Park...But the GM had offer us to go to Heritage Village Apartment which is opposite The Mines Shopping center...
Yup...I decide to go here coz it' can make noise here~

nice view of this apartment~

all of the girls...hey...behind why got 1 makcik over there?

after check in , we start our water activity on the lake~

hey~~DEM3 start with the games~

the person in charge is teaching us to wear the safety jacket and brief us a while~

Miss Lee...what are u doing behind me??

group 1 ~
 group2~

yeah~game start~

banana boat is scary~~I not dare on this~

lay on the class...feel relax
hey neslo~~~dun always be special~

starting preparation for food~~~
pei ze so serious ya~~give "like" to u~

become the hen?since u nvr c a small hen b4 this~~
the eagle is noob~~~


BBQ starting...hungry baby~~

look not bad xia ~~~
I just sit down and waiting the food coming~~
so nice with the service...I very satisfy~~

the night view is awesome for the heritage village~

Is you~~is You~~finally I revenge for it~~
look on your look....happy~~
surprise baby?you should know we plan for it long time ago~~haha~
anyway~~wish you happy 21st birthday ya~~

the wasabi green tea cake nice??? 

supper time with the steamboat...we are non-stop of eating~

yeah~~~~we are DEM3

the sons~

the daughters~
all busy on eating~ 

the mini game start~~
our planner is try to explain the game rules to us~

the 1st group is start~

OPPS~~that's not me~~
I don't know drink 1~~

sorry for lack of pic at here coz I'm lazy for choosing pics~~hehe~
view more on this link~
so enjoyed in this trip....i miss it so much~~hope for the next coming~~~
for those who not continue for the advance diploma...i hope dun forget me after this ya~~
I will always miss u all~~

No comments:

Post a Comment