Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cheryll 21st B'day

Happy Belated Birthday to Baobei Cheryll....Sorry again for the belated celebration every of ur birthday...You know that, the date always met with the holidays~
Anyway, pls forgive us!!!
I was rushing back from Kedah for the celebration, you should be touch on this~~hehe

miss out the movie part with her but I still can c her cute look, sure for xuan xuan too~~ ^^
I think all of you quite enjoy for the movie SMURFS~~
they are cute right?

the next part is went to the Desa Park City...This is my 1st time come here although the highway ever pass through here~
wao~~here is nice view and got some feel of relax...
c a lot of different types of the dogs~~it's chubby~~


Xuan Xuan so enjoying in the playground~~

Mama is learning for bicycle~~
 The nightfall is awesome with the lake view~

night of Desa Park CIty

cake moment~~~Big Apple Donuts as the Cakes~~Special~

make a wish~make a wish~
 Omg!!!!Cheryll why you eating the cockroach ??
That not my idea k~~
don't worry..this is fake 1~~there are no problem for the donuts~

 Baobei Piccha~

Ish~~I was starving for a long time...finally can have our dinner~
Moe De Cafe...??
why inside didn't has any ppl wearing the maid shirt?

just got selling~~wah...RM199
you want it?


 wish you like the gifts I brought~~I have no idea at all...
But hope it is useful for you ~^^

dun be disgusted with my cards~
I have limited material to do it~~
hope it can recall the memory and don't forget us~~

 Oppss~~all of us~~

Funny ^^

 sweeties mummy and cute daughter




Happy birthday again for u, Cheryll~~~
Hope u have a bright future for ur work~~
I will always find u for shopping and yamcha~~haha
without u~~this sems nobody let me copying the notes~so sad~~
love u always~muackzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment