Sunday, September 11, 2011

Alor Setar

belated update with my post...so sorry I was busy recently ~
let me introduce with the Alor Setar Tower...This is my second time get up this tower in my life...
Actually nothing special in this tower, it's just a symbol for the Alor Setar..
Just a suddenly mood decide to get up here during we're hunting for the food...
need to pay RM6 per pax for entry fees, expensive lol..twin tower bridge just need for RM3...ZZ


Just take around and look for the AS view...
 Opps...so sorry for my messy hair...
coz I went it after working....

not bad for the upper view.....he always said that here can c his house...isn't it true?

act cute when inside the lift...ignore this...


took pic with the small tower...


The next day breakfast with BIG APPLE donuts ...Yummy ^^
Still got him accompany me for working...
those aunty are jealous with me~~haha....




yup..ending here coz ntg to write, ngek ngek....
just for sharing~

No comments:

Post a Comment