Friday, September 23, 2011

23.9.2011

Finally divided the tutorial groups of the advance diploma 1st sems..Yeah....Actually not much different of my classmates in this sems, just maybe add on some of the new members....who are they?I don't ever know~~I think until the 1st tutorial class I just will realize who are they~~hehe....A bit disappointed with the course mates all look familiar...Why didn't appear some lengzai or even muscles man??Haizzz....

The next things very troublesome with my new sems tuition fees....OMG~~headache on this coz getting expensive for the advance diploma...God, can you drop a sack of money to me?? luckily the PTPTN loan arise a bit than the diploma...But..when I just can get it???ish.........work!!!!i need job~~~

lack of appetite recently maybe caused by my stomach problem...I think I'll fail my gain weight plan in this sems..haizz....should I have some excises? Hey babe...when swimming?

erm erm....my family coming soon....excited with the upcoming vacation with them....^^
wish my mom won't visit my house this time...pls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment