Monday, September 19, 2011

Zzz

where am I now?
The 1st time that I blogging at MCD Time Square...So weird that I sitting here...Zzz
Waiting my baobei to finish the movie...ish...
Recall me that yesterday rushed for the movie tickets...it's terrible...
noob for the Kedah Cinema...Zzzz
I'm hate tat I carrying with a big and heavy luggage which annoying me for shopping...
The specialize of the MCD TS is you can hear the screaming sound from the roller coaster...Zzz
I found that the Tutti Frutti is just in front of me, yer....wish to eat but need to save and save~~~Zzz

Finally I come back KL again...don't know when the next turn to back Kedah...
Starting my new life again....hope I can pass all the subjects ...yup~2moro will knew it...
anyway..the 1st thing I should do is download the movies and drama ~hahaha
Thankz for Andrew teaching me how to download the movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment