Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hang out with YingHUi

yosh~~~hang out with my childhood best friends last week...
the memory flash recall how bad we were last time....OMG....
I had a time nvr saw her since she went to the Singapore...Last time I met her at KL coz she is study there...
I'm curious why everybody became fatty after back from Singapore...Isn't it the food so nice??question mark full of my mind...
This time we went to SP for the date...just because we dunno the ways of Penang...scare to get lost...
Lunch with the Korea Food...Just beside the Frutti Frutti ...
It's tasty and the boss is so friendly...
I should bring my family visit it in future time...



after main course, we ate the Frutti Frutti for the dessert~~YUm Yum~~~
LOve SO MUch~~^^




yup~~Just 2 we are~

Zhabo still look thin la~~kakaz~

Movie at village mall with THE SMURFS~
I don't know this movie b4 coz I lack watch the animation...
since she said this is so nice, we just decide to watch it...
quite cute of the smurfs~I love Clumsy so much~~PaPa also not bad~~hehe
especially the song....la..la..la.lalala..sing a happy song~~


Ying HUi~~waiting for the next date ya~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment