Friday, August 05, 2011

6.8.2011


it's my time for doing my own notes...1st need to prepare the tools with the colorful pens and highlighter.
coz color can help to improve to remember the things~hehe
Also feel bored to look on the dull notes.
my 1st time using so many colors for doing my notes, maybe influenced by them~~
b4 I just use 3 colors which is red , blue and red....now feel like so colorful~~haha

Almost failure to buy the bus ticket 2days...although I know it should buy earlier but under my expected for sold out earlier. unfortunately I can't celebrate the end of exam with baobei men coz I need to rush back hometown on that day~cried for this.
I just found that the got the e-ticketing of the bus ticket. Still has the seats for it, but why counter said it finished...Zzz...I should be purchase through internet~

I'm starving~~~what should eat in the midnight?Milo?Biscuits?

No comments:

Post a Comment