Monday, August 22, 2011

23.8.2011

I dunno how to say out how excited I was...Totally feel so high when I step out from the exam venue..
dun misunderstand that I already finished my exam..I just done the subject which is suffer for me...
I had been overnight for 3 days continuous make me so tired..
should rearrange my biological time after this coz already messed up~
Next time dun try to call me open night car, it's really suffer..
can't imagine last few days I still super tension with study~~argh~~I dun wan anymore >.<
during the exam time I just like fishing there, my brain totally blank~
Having a deep sleep in this evening, just one word can describe it "Satisfied"
get into a coma condition without thinking any point of notes...



life doesn't expected as you want...I envious somebody get the perfect life as I wish to be...
At least they no need to think about the tuition fees...
Sometime I just think about shouldn't continue with my study life?or just end up here?
it's a trouble and burden for me...especially my family...
it's a huge amount if continue with the advance diploma~sigh....

No comments:

Post a Comment