Friday, August 19, 2011

open night car

look at my room after the war...hey pls dun misunderstand that I made it...
just open whole night car with baobei Cheryll, Mary and Vivian....
since Cheryll suggested that come my house stay and study 2gether...
I'm afraid on this suggestion but I knew she is busy 2moro..
I should feel lucky on this coz I no need to bear a burden...
felt so cool with my little castle can fit 4-5 persons....
my brain keep blank now but not able to sleep....
I still haven't finish all the memorize job in this midnight coz I keep talk and talk...
you know that, I'm talkative girl...haha
I think I'll jump down from 13th floor after get out from exam court...
quite full for the night with many snacks and drink....
But now I start hungry, breakfast?I had long time nvr take it...


5 days more to back my sweetie home...but working already spoiled my excited mood...



No comments:

Post a Comment