Wednesday, August 17, 2011

3 more to go

well...I had K.O 1 subject today and still have 3 more to go....
the next subject ISMM will be on 3days after...Don't think that I still have a lot time to study it because continue with MSEC...OMG!!!! isn't it enough time to prepare?? God save me pls...since there were a stake of notes need to memorize...Why not the guideline narrow a bit??
actually 2day quite sad for my paper...not because I dunno or forget. I know the points but I dunno how to explain on it...Why put so high marks with a few points...ish~~some more I had not enough time to write it...Zzzz...A already gone and I just can mark for B....DOn't put a higher expectation that will cause disappointed during the result come out~


1 week to finish my exam and end up my diploma life....+u+u
so sorry guy for ignore you for a long time....Compensate that during I back, k?

No comments:

Post a Comment