Thursday, August 04, 2011

5.8.2011

Exam coming soon...what I'm doing now??I totally haven't turn on my study mood yet...OMG!!It's not enough for me to cover 4 subjects. I still remember that during my 1st sems, my lecture notes just got few chapters and kinda explanation on this.Now I totally faint up to look on my notes, exactly full with the handwriting words..I became genius right now(feel guilty)!!The fact is, I just copying from the genius CHeryll Baobei's notes. She totally a recorder during the lecture with copying all the words said by lecturer. I always failure to do so.>.< So funny with MrYip also wondering how she read after this. 

now already 4am...I just had finished 2 chapters of ISMM~~I think I can die during the exam, I don't know what is this~~OMG~I'll be late to library tomorrow....Zzzz

I need some motivation~~

No comments:

Post a Comment