Friday, August 12, 2011

Love Coffee


1st time felt Tarc done something right~Inside the cold library like inside a fridge...Everytime also need to bring sweater to prevent freeze inside ~2day is the 1st day the Nescafe machine operate in front of the library, loved by all Tarcian, especially is the rainy day..Many students queue for buying the hot and cold coffees~~
Of course, I sure support on this...Since I love coffee so much...I just blame why Tarc just provide the Tin vending machine but not for hot drink...however yesterday saw somebody was set up the machine~~so touching~As I know just get 1 in front the library but didn't know other where...I wish can set at some where which I can buy it easier...ngek ngek~~

2day "snake" in the library~~I haven't start any subject in 2day~~OMG!!!It's time to die~~~
I got stomachache this morning and felt faint after this... 
actually quite spoil my mood coz I still blur blur~~
something happened cause me in a down situation~Idiot girl~
4 slides of breads and 5 "siew mai" for supper make me still full now~
I think I should have a break 1st b4 I fell sleep~

long time nvr say to you!!! Love you, Hubby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment