Tuesday, August 30, 2011

date at SP

*teehee* The 1st date since I came back kedah...Went to the SP for movie FInal Destination 5...

4 snapshots for myself~haha

he look funny !!haha

yup...try for the Frutti Frutti this time...last week just went to Tutti Frutti at Danau Kota with Baobei~
OMG!!I have fall in love for this ice-cream frozen..BUt little bit expensive.. 
feel cute for the interior design~something like the princess feel..
I think baobei  Cheryll will like it so much~~haha



wao!!!full bowl with topping~I still love original flavor so much..

he remind me that I haven't bring him for the famous red bean blended near the old bus stop..
ya...that's right..I had a long time haven't taste it lol...
yeah!!!the peanut blended and red bean bleanded~

hey~~kedah laksa~

quite nice for this~

No comments:

Post a Comment