Thursday, February 23, 2012

recently


I already forget how long I ever buy myself a watch coz I never have the habit to wear a watch. My hand too thin and it become factors why I didn't wear watch. Last two days passed by Padini Concept Store found this watch,it look simple and plain exactly match my preference. I faced the dilemma between white and black color since I turn dark after back from Desa Water Park. The white colors let me look like getting more dark after wear it. However, finally I choose the white color 1 because I confidentially will turn white soon..Hehehe...I should starting my habit of wear a watch, it can help me improve concept of time in my life. I'm sorry that I keep on late in the morning and make my darling waiting for a long time to fetch me go to school. Thanks for her patient...


Recently the hitz topic with the 1 Malaysia Book Vouchers that distributed by government. Because of general election coming soon, government need get more supporters so just issue the book vouchers for students and RM500 for family's income not more than 3 K . Anyway, I quite enjoy to use the book vouchers and my mom also happy with RM500...hehe...1st time purchased books so enjoyable, thanks a lot for the vouchers so much...



The another sweet stuff is the valentine's present send by darling, it's really touch when get it coz I didn't think about you'll send me so memorable things. I'll keep it forever ever...hehe
thanks darling again~
others BIBI dun jealous ya...

stay tuned for the next post.....Chervonne Bibi birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment