Saturday, February 18, 2012

I-city 2012

Recently keep on going to the place that we had went before. This time we purchased the voucher through Groupon to visit I-city again. It's worth for the voucher which only RM33 included snow house, RM15 riding coupon and 1 set of KFC. 

we reached there in a hot day, so all of us decided went to Snow House as our 1st visit. We just realize it was the last day of the snow house, after that it will close and change to another topic....Damn enjoyed inside and damn cold when I went deeper ~




she look alike?







after that, we having our meal at KFC. As we know that, recently hot topic with the customer punched by the KFC's staff I-City. On that day, I still met up my hometown friend, it's coincident.




hey sun, pls dun drop so fast, we still need to take pic.
start our snapshot after meal...








10 of us are coming together~

somebody show off here~~Zzz

the track



damn enjoy the ride, still can turn 360'c to enjoy the night scene of ice city. Besides that, the ride still come out with music to let u enjoy during viewing the scene.
 

At last, we went take the Ferris Wheel. The view is awesome at the top of this.




sit beside the road, we don't care about image~


it's great of moment with all of you, really~
that's a lot of changing of I-city with added some new facilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment