Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adv.diploma 1st sems break

Belated post of last sems break trip with my dear classmates at Genting. I still remember during the diploma 1st sems break also at the same place , Genting. The only different things is including the guys this time. Well, nothing different with last time, we departure at terminal bus stop. Let's start our journey~



Comparison with last time, we change a lot. OMG...look at my hair, so cute last time...everybody look cute 3 years ago.
2009


2012

we like to take something funny, many people also look on us during took this.










Like the glasses so much, but now I had change another 1~

Punishment with the game....do u all c where am I?Actually I am at bottom of this....Argh~~~help me please....

play fun in the hotel room, quite boring there coz it was a raining day~

 Dinner with guys at HOT POT...A best meal for cold weather at Genting.



Group Picture.....There had a long time we never took together.

night season with the "lou shang", CNY can't miss the things.

HUat Arh~

Drink time, the 1st try of VOdka. The taste not really good as I expected. At least it can make it drunk of the night. Somethings happened and it become the hot topic of us until now. What is this?keep secret~

cheers~

The scene really nice in the night of Genting.

GOodnight~it's our bed time~

No comments:

Post a Comment