Wednesday, January 11, 2012

little devil


teeheeeee~~~~change a new cover for my babe with the little red devil.  I like it so much and it just only cost cheaper because it just only the counterfeit goods.  Somebody will say that it has been outdated for a long time ago, coz this is quite hitz since few months ago for blackberry and also iphone. Anyway, I don't care about other opinion and I Love it so much since can match with the Chinese New Year coming. 

Majority of the TARC students already finished their exam , there was an negative inequity flash through my mind, why I still need for exam.Argh~~~~ The only things should be happy is----tomorrow is my last subject, xixixi.... Departure to Genting after this with my lovely classmates and babe for the sems break trip further Mary's farewell. Excited to welcome the day coming.

4 more days to back my sweeties home, yeah....Kedah...I'm back...since I've 4 months never step there...miss everything there but also miss KL too....

tonight gonna fight for my last subject, hope the question won't be so hard~~

No comments:

Post a Comment