Saturday, January 14, 2012

simply say~

hurray!!!! Yes!!!!Finally my turn for sems break...I'm gonna back my sweeties home tomorrow morning...xixixi...Quite tired and suffer for today after got down from the Genting Hills. The only things I want to say that " I don't want drink anymore!!" The first time so terrible and horrible for drunk, hangover for whole the day. The disgusting feel still remain when I'm thinking about the liquor of last night.. yerk!!! I worrying about tomorrow still need to take 5 hours plus bus to back...haizzz

Still haven't packing my luggage since I dunno what should bring back to my hometown, look like ntg...well....just let me blogging 1st~

suddenly miss everything here, I love always done something crazy with my babe~The time just passed like flash light in my eyes, 1st sems of advance diploma finished..Can just make it slowly?

dunno whether the internet connection at my hometown stable or not...?hope it will run smoothly...I miss the soup of mummy and the angpao of CNY....hehe...

goodbye of baobei and KL fren....hi to my hometown fren although there just a few there~~hehe~night dude~

No comments:

Post a Comment