Saturday, January 07, 2012

Exam-ing

Take a break after the PO subject, I was shocked after realize the answer is exactly difference with darling 1. OMg!!!!god please bless the exam marker will give me some sympathy marks for writing so much with the wrong answer. 

Having a long time never look around the KL scene from my house, I just know that is so beautiful for the view. Especially the twilight to see the day slowly turn to the bright~



Need to start for the next subject after I awake from this sleep. I'm not willing but I should be...
So scaring to look on my notes in this moment, and I try to escape it tonight..
Well, thanks for my babe praise on my notes with neatly and clearly. Hope it is helpful for all of you in the exam. Goodluck my dear, 2 more to go and welcome for our sems break.

No comments:

Post a Comment