Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year

How I passed my CNY??Actually quite boring in this chinese new year...nothing special nothing activity...
I wish to blogging everyday but I really lazy ...Sorry my dude....
the lousy internet connection make me failed to do so, it just like the turtle speed...Zzz
finally I get my mood to updating....

What to do in the CNY eve?Sure having reunion lunch with my dear family..My lovely tomyam steamboat...Yum YUm~~

firecracker at temple for the ritual...Happy New Year!!!!we're not dare for the police~ngek ngek~

enjoy with the firework so much, I love every this moment~


1st day of CNY, waiting for the lion dance reach my house~

cute enen with my dear sis~

family new member, Coffee...she is cute right?

FInally the lion dance reached in da house..ei??why come with three?
Special request for 3 of the lion dance come to our house..
GONG XI FA CAI



her eyes so bigs~

the night season with dating, 123 is our 3rd anniversary and match with the CNY~
Went to Penang to having our celebration~


Under the recommendation of my sis, she suggested that we can go to the CHICAGO RIB HOUSE, Gurney.
I heard that the Pork Rib is the special order of the restaurant... less to try pork for the western food...
We order full rack for sharing, lastly we regret because it really not full enough for us. The taste normal is under my expected.

the vanilla milk shake is creamy and yummy...

the 2nd of CNY, visited granny house is the culture of my family.So lucky with can meet the lion dance coming.

no make up for the 2nd day, pure is the best~

we leave earlier from granny house and went to SP took our dinner..1st visit of the IDO ICHI Japanese restaurant at Village Mall...disappointed me with quality of foods.







this is my family~~I love them~^^


the most happiness hours is open the red packs...ngek ngek~

No comments:

Post a Comment