Monday, September 27, 2010

5th sems start


my lovely ferrero rocher collection~~
actually i already bought 2 boxes when i go to langkawi~
but 1 box gave dear's sis and 1 box gave Jou~
i have nothing~~ish~~
but dear know i'm like it so much~
call his fren buy from langkawi 2 me~~
b4 i back kl, give it 2 me~thz dear~

 this is the chocolate bring 2 school 2day~~ 
give it 2 my baobei men~~
but i didn't bring the ferrero ~

 darling ying like it so much~~~

baobei cheryll bring it~

 the wine chocolate is look so class~~hahaha



baobei ying went to my house after school~~
i fall in love with this bag~~
call darling send it to my dear facebook tell him i like it~
after that dear call me ,ask me izzit like it?
he wan buy 2 me~~hehe~~
yes!!i wan this~~haha~~
He already deal for buy this 2 me~~~
hehe~~thz dear~~

No comments:

Post a Comment