Saturday, September 25, 2010

last date

woohoo...the last time dating with dear~
we went to the Penang ~yeah~~
we 2 also wear grey color~hehe~

 1st location~~Queensbay Mall~~
we went nothing there~haha~~
but just enjoyed the moment just we 2~
ate the "o a mee shua" and the V-soy
actually dear wan bring me eat suhsi king 1~
but don't want he waste the money la~
dear so sayang me gv all the"o a" to me
coz he noe i like it~i noe he also like it~thz dear...

2nd location~~Prangi Mall
a little bit get lose from queensbay mall to there~
always round a round the komtar~
finally we reached lol~~
enjoyed the shopping period there~
i bought 2 clothes and 1 pairs of shoes~dear also bought 1 pairs of shoes
dear don't want buy me shoes coz he scare i'm run away~
stupid dear~so i also don't wan buy to him~
met his fren" a bird" there~coz he is our tourist guide~haha
  
last we go Gurney Plaza
having a great dinner there~新关子角





still had the "guan lo mee" and asam laksa
but lazy took pic already~
dear was like my mum, wan me eat something just let me eat laksa~
but like he so care about me~

after that we went to watch movie
THE HOLE


 not bad la~~coz watched with dear~haha

after finish~already 12am lol
go to tanjong bunga meet my cousin
having a drink and chik chat
1am++, we back~~~
whole the day we never take the pic of our 2 ~~haizz~


No comments:

Post a Comment