Tuesday, June 15, 2010

haizz~~

oh my god~~where my luck go? 
be down on one's luck
arh~~wanna be crazy already~

yesterday went to the trainning of haagen diaz ais cream promoter
nid to go until the kota damansara
tats is a place quite unfamiliar 4 me
never go b4 tis
find and find the google map
hope can found a near Lrt or Ktm to there
finally~just can take till kelana jaya station and then change the taxi
i budget tat use 3 hours to get there include 4 traffic jam
but finally just use one and half hours over there
spend about 30++ for my transport fees  T.T
now my wallet is getting more thin and thin,haizz
i quite regret 4 accepted the job
coz its nid 2 speak fluent english
y i no read the needed skills~haizz
my English like kanasai
i can't imagine when the customer ask me FAQ
i doesn't noe wat the mean and wat should do~
i quite worry about tis~~haizz~~
when i went to the tranning 
all the promoters there speak wif fluent english
i not dare 2 get out any sound 
just can ..smile...smile and smile
somethings regret y no study hard~haiz
i went back home is around 11.30 pm already
tired and somethings feel disgusting
feel like wan to vomit~haizz

at here wanna scold tat fucking ex house owner
hope u bankrupt one day~
ur chicken rice is unhygiene den sue by ppl

is getting busy and busy
hope won't disturb my education
nikki tan~pls be hard working la~~
dun always last mins~




No comments:

Post a Comment