Friday, May 21, 2010

result release day~

it was a early morning~
i still so sleepy and lazy 2 wake up~
bt promise darling ying and bao bei cherlly
want check result at CITC 
force my heavy body to wake up~

dunno y the result so late 2 upload
waiting waiting and waiting
at there noe a junior-name wesley
just realize 11am more already
my stomach remind me..
"it is time 2 eat"
we go 2 TBR have a nice breakfast

dunno wat time the result release
so we plan go enjoy 1st,hehe
we go play bowling and celebrate birthday wif jason













when we play bowling
xue may help me check up my result
she tell me i gt 3A
isn't imposibble
hw can i get it
i dun believe wat she say
after tat bao bei men help me check again
i just happy tat really get it
i also happy all my bao bei men also hv a nice result~

after tat i go interview the job~
bt till nw also ntg information from there




No comments:

Post a Comment