Thursday, May 27, 2010

I Have Things Say~

dunno y?all bao bei men try 2 write english 4 their blog~
i wan follow also~hehe~~
even my english is broken english~
dunno y?tis few day i always forgot hw 2 spell english~
sometime just a simple sentences,i also will wrote wrong~
it too bad if keep on like tis~i dun wan fail 4 my english in business~
darling ying just curious y all become so standard in writing blog~
coz all wan 2 improve the english level~hahaha~~
i think i forgot all the grammar english already~
feel so sry 4 my all english teacher~
when c ppl write the blog wif english,feel lazy 2 read it~
coz nid 2 transfer back into chinese~need more time 2 read a blog~


my dear tell me~he love me so much~~  ==
so suddenly 2 tell me tis~
bt gt a bit happy when listen tis~
has a ppl like you so much is a very happiness things~
b4 tis i really feel unhappy
maybe tis few day so stress and tension
need 2 worry about the problem of money
sometime wan find him 2 relax my feeling
but always can't find him
make me feel misery without his support~
but i also feel lucky coz i have bao bei men~
so 2day i wrote the essay "the most valuable things"is nine of you all
dun feel so touch ya~~wakaka


finally last nite cry jor~
release all my unhappy and sadness
suddenly whole body get relax~
thanks all bao bei men take care of me~
i nothing already now~


nw starting do the card~
250 pieces only ma~~
we all will finish its~+u all

No comments:

Post a Comment