Monday, May 17, 2010

open skul lol~


earlier morning wake up by a chik chat sound =.=

just can awake and go on9 at OLD TOWN~
hehe~~enjoy my lovely breakfast there

suddenly receive a sms
my bao bei cherlly wan me accompany her~~
wah~wah ~wah~afraid
maybe long time no c me already
too miss me lol~ wakakaka(happying)
we 2 enjoying in WATSON and GUIRDIAN
so weird rite~
after tat~still OLD TOWN..wakakakka
we have a tea time there~

1st day back 2 skul~~yeah~
see all my bao bei men~~
although 2 day nt all bao bei go 
bt still happy 2 c them~~
bao bei hui,mary,shan,mui yee
c u all 2moro ya~~
c my darling ying new hair style
very leng leng la~~ladies jor~~wow~
n my boy housemates wan me tell u~
u really very very leng leng~~haha~happy leh..
2day still dunno lecturer say wat ,haiz~~~
keep on do bling bling 4 my phone~~haha~~

after class,steamboat again...
wif darling ying and my younger brother jason
haha~my favourite~TOMYAM~

hv a great moment 2day~


No comments:

Post a Comment