Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunway

Just get the photo from darling and now try to updating here again. Belated post for last week after the EMK  paper, all wearing their panda eyes and eyes bags due to the overnight studying and went to shopping at Sunway. They asked why I want to come here, actually I dunno. Just want to change some new place for a walk. 

walk like a boss~haha

no eyes see~



 me and darling~

pretty baobei in the house~

finally taste the stick house ice cream. The attractive color and flavor of ice cream already make me slaver. >.<
you can add any topping half or full of the stick bar with different prices.

that's our ice cream~>.<

 I'm fat girl~hehe

 having our dinner at "Yuan Steamboat" buffet. I remember that last time I went there already few years ago, this is my second time went there. Feel awesome and thumb up for the taste, love it~






the famous chicken wings there~You must move fast to grab it coz it will finish in few seconds~so cool when seeing bulk of people grab for it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment