Sunday, August 26, 2012

Holiday

Wish to say somethings at this moment, yeah! After exam, non-stop outing with my beloved friends and sister. Gonna end this life soon because I'm gonna get back to my hometown, the place that I miss but didn't wish to go back. Everything changed become so horrible, it's just like a battleground. I tell myself that "Just 2 weeks, after that I'll back here again".  I never think I'll hate my home so much, just because somethings happened. Alright, luckily I got a group of baobei which always be with me. I love them!!Also someone who  always accompany and make my life more fun.

All I want is simple, simpler and simplest, how come people think I am a complicated person. whatever, I'll prove that.

try to update my blog frequently, it seen like neglect for a long time.....SO Sorry my blog~

No comments:

Post a Comment