Friday, August 31, 2012

BookFest 2012 KLCC

Went Book Fair again at KLCC convention center after free from exam. This BookFest was starting on 18 until 26 August 2012. Everyone must pay for the entry ticket with RM2.50 per entry and RM10 for 9 days except those who below 18 years old and senior citizen are free for entry. Just went there to take around and buy some stationary. Without the 1 Malaysia Book Voucher, I really don't have extra money to buy some reading book. But I know my sis will buy a lot, so no worry. I'm regret that I didn't buy the laptop bags when the 1st day I went, it sold out for the next day when I went with sis...haizzz...



our pretty little shan shan so hardworking ya~~~

find a snow scene inside the bookfair, amazing right~

After that, having dessert at Tong Pak Fu, KLCC..I know recently boycotted by public due to the ambassador problems. But we still need to have a try with the dessert whether nice or not. Actually not bad, I think I'll visit again next time..^^





we all have the black nose..blerksss~


No comments:

Post a Comment