Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ikea @TGIF

Wow..Finally done all our assignment in this sems and get a relax TGIF...Hang out with baobei went to IKEA for our free Friday. Never went there before although I'm here for 3 years, yesterday was my 1st visit to IKEA. They always tell me that the Curry Puff, hotdog and meat ball there are famous and yummy. At last, i try it and feel not bad with the taste. Unfortunately, I can't taste meat ball due to long line and I lazy queue for it. I'll try it next time ^^

Everyone can put their own sauces at the sauce bar~and the drink also refillable 1~^^

 Yummy Curry Puff~

what I stare on?

Have a nice visit at IKEA~

all the girl's dream~

After that have our tea time at Merienda de Eva..went before for take the order cake which bought from groupon. 





Darling~

Yin AI~

ME^^

Mary ~

Catherine~

me and darling ^^

and 38 Mingle~



After that, went to Wangsa Walk for watching "The Dark Knight Rises". It was a long movie, almost 3 hours for this movie. not bad xia...





No comments:

Post a Comment