Thursday, October 06, 2011

New ID



Finally 2day finished make my new student ID card for my Advance Diploma...
Um...my face look so big and weird for the new ID card...Zzzz
A lot of different between the previous ID and the new ID especially the hair~~T.T
Should I go saloon for my new hair style?
hesitation whether onot to cut a short hair?isn't it suitable for me??
scaring I'll be regret after make of this decision...don't you know need to wait how long for the hair grow...

felt suffer for my new semester when I try to do my tutorial..I was stuck and don't what should write for the answer although I know what's the answer asking for...
Shall I can successful graduate for the advance diploma and smoothly go for the UK?doubt.....
my life become busier soon with my heavy assignment and presentation,sigh~

Darling,I'm waiting for the pics~~faster upload~

No comments:

Post a Comment