Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Busy day@Beauty Expo

yesterday went to beauty again with baobei~It was a busy day for me coz there was full with schedule for whole day~after the morning class, I need to go for an interview of my part time job. When I reached over there, OMg~I get a shocked to see all the staff wearing the full formal shirt is exactly different as my expected. I take it as a normal interview initially but never think that it's official. Felt awkward when looking others interviewer's wearing are quite formal. After filled in the application form and he start to brief something  about my job, but the main interviewer was over the Maxis Company,KLCC. It's mad from Pavilion walked to the KLCC. However, I just realized that got a bridge could reach the KLCC convention center. Luckily, the interview is not serious as the said by the agents , I got a bluff from him~Well, the day still young and I still need to rush back college for my next class.

Finished the IP class, back to KLCC again for the last day beauty fair and also the promotion RM2 of Sushi King. OMG!!!time to waste money.Last time we act as Hair Stylist, this time change to Manicurists.Thanks hubby for give me the expenses ~muackszz~

the pass of beauty fair~

Just few things that I had brought.

The outfit of that day~with darling~


We failed to go to the promotion of Sushi King, there was a long queue during the dinner time. Back the sweetie home but still need to do the tutorial ~All of us were tired but we had no choice~
It's a busy day~

No comments:

Post a Comment