Friday, October 07, 2011

decision



1st, need to apologize for my pure face without make-up further horrify my reader, sorry!!
I was so excited during this afternoon to discuss whether how to change my new hair style.
My hair was so messy and look badly....it look flat moreover with the hateful baby hair....
ERmmm~~~is time to fixed it...
I decided to cut my hair become shorter coz there a lot of split end of my hair and dryness...
She not allow me to do so and gv me few of the suggestions whether curly hair or cut for a style...
Um~she is right!!! It's too waste to cut off my long hair....
She try to make the temporary curl for the demonstrate, she was lovely!!!
Look on my new style, like it ^^look mature on this image...
I just need paid for the cutting fees RM15 only~haha
she trying to attract me purchase for the perming package...well, maybe I will get into the trap coz I was thinking about this...haha...
By the way~~look on my feedback~it seen like not all the person like the curly hair than rebonding....
however, I already decide to do it when I get my salary~~haha...
new turn also not bad ma....



No comments:

Post a Comment