Thursday, June 14, 2012

that's me

Stimulated by darling to change my blog layout when I'm looking on her with the excited face to design her blog. That's right, it had been long time never manage my blogger since i'm getting lazy. Try to change my background but other things remain the same.haha~I think I'll design it again with a super good mood and best timing.

Everyday also will remind myself that stop thinking too much for somethings. I know I can make it because I am Nikki Tan, YES!!!!Review some of the older posts, suddenly a lot of memories flash through my mind, memories that I almost forgettable. Everythings had changed and never return, what I can do is looking forward.

Stop pursue somethings that is impossible, stop caring something didn't deserve for. 

I was a person who don't like to keep secret, but now I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment