Sunday, June 24, 2012

midnight talk

I passed my weekend like a worm, do nothing for assignment although my mind want me to finish it. Playing game, sleep, movie but not assignment. There have no more time to let me waste, my mind stuck without any idea. Try to blogging, and I dunno what should write. How can I write a full page of blog before? Izzit my mind get rusty or my life is getting bore. Maybe the only one reason is---I'm lazy...YES!!
Recently many people ask me what I want for my birthday present. Actually I also don't know what I want,haha.... Before my birthday, I have many things that wish people send me during my birthday... However, I have no idea about what I want now. Wish all my friends will accompany during my birthday, that is a big present for me already.  Should happy some of my old friends still remember my birthday coming soon, not the notification on facebook during that day. thanks for that^^

well. its time to sleep...now is 3am in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment